Some complaints about CB Twister / CB 100

Well since I got a CB110, I tried to search the net for other owners problems with their CB110 / Twister.

Again, this are the problems other owners encountered. I will go back to this post and see if I encounter the same issue.

1. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/honda-cb-twister-c422773.html
I purchased Honda cb twister on dt: 24/05/2010 (MH 20 BS 2561) from Atul Honda, jalna Road, Aurangabad. Therein I found that the my backside sound are required when i ride on bike. I bought this under the notice of Mechanics at dealer point. They assured me to get it shockup problem they have change the my bike shockup but problem is not solved, even after two services, they did not cheque it as per their commitment. I never accepted this but of services failure from a highly reputed and customer friendly company like HONDA. The fact that I‘d to complain you regarding this shows that how hurt I feel about it?
I am very sure that keeping your commitment of utmost consumer satisfaction, you will not fail to satisfy me and rectify above error.

- No problem with my rear shock or swing arm. It's working nicely....

2. http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f62/honda-cb-twister-problem-engine-15911/
Twister on May 2010 from Rasipuram (Namakkal[dist]), "The Noble Honda"
I face a problem with the vehicle sir.
Oil is leaking from engine head.
Within 10 days oil service is made with the company, the complaint occurred.
We complained this to HR of namakkal "The Noble Honda".
We didn't get proper reply from the service manager.
They talked like ignoring the complaint.
The complaint first is made on 24th july 2010.
We re complained today again.
They replied,
They can do one more service only.
Why is this complaint coming..?
They said, "We cant do anything for this complaint, and all bikes will face this problem".
While taking the vehicle, Rasipuram Sales Manager said that, the engine is made in Japan.
But Now, Namakkal Service Manager said that, the engine is of Indian made.
I took the vehicle believing to be Japan made engine.
I took this vehicle for my business purpose.
I can't do service again and again.
Give me the proper solution sir.
Please respond to me as soon as possible.
Oil is leaking regularly from the engine head.
My contact number is 9894672465
The vehicle Regn No is :
TN28 AX4447
Chassis Number :
ME4JC472DA8020349
Engine Number :
JC47E0025036
- No leaks whatsoever. Everything is sealed tight.

3. http://www.india-complaints.com/2010/11/honda-cb-twister-problem-in-gear-shifting
Sir, I have bought honda cb twister bike on 14 july2010 from RAJPAL HONDA INDORE .From day one there is a problem in gear shifting ,when i try to shift gear up down some times it remain in between like in neutral phase.I have registered this complaint in first as well as in second servise at rajpal honda indore but those people did not rectified this problem .I am very much disappointed by this. bike frame no ME4JC47 2CA8019371 ENGINE NO.JC47E 0023920 Please help me to solve the problem & do needful. THANK YOU consumer name: Rajesh jarma email ad: rajesh.jarma@gmail.com
- No problem with my gear shifting. 

4. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/cb-twister-cbf11oma-c530158.html
 I purchased my bike name Honda Twister on 19/06/2010 . Back tyre of my bike is giving problem of cuts & air leakage again & again . The tyre of my bike is MRF company. I have one year warranti so can you replace the tyre of my bike.
- No problem with my tires also.

5. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/honda-cb-twister-c537774.html
Not getting Average more than 42-48km/ltr,Gear Shifting Problem,Bike is giving Jhatka above 50km speed.

I have purchase Honda CB Twister Frame No.-ME4JC47 4KA8041274 & Engine no.-JC47E 0114093 from SAI POINT HONDA ,Mira Road,Thane,Maharashtra on 2nd November 2010.
My Complains are

1) I am not getting average more than 42-48km/ltr from start i have purchased the bike.
2) Getting gear shifting problem.
3) Bike is giving Jataka when speed is more than 50km.
All the above problems i am getting from start and from 1st Service to 3rd Service these problems have not been rectified by SAI POINT HONDA SERVICE,Mira Road. Even I have given 2-3 more time than the 3 services but above problems are still in my bike.

Please do the needful to rectify my bile problems or suggest what action can be taken to rectify the problems.

Thanking.

Manoj Vishwakarma(Mob. No.-09892824038)
mail id.-disha.interiors@rediffmail.com
6. http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Honda-CB-Twister-rlnrulqutm
I brought a cb twister 20 days ago.Not even i had reached my home  suddenly engine went off. After repeated kicking i cannot start the vehicle. I phoned the dealer and they came told me that it had to be taken to workshop.
Poor guys after 3 hours of struggle they found out that there was a wire not soldered inside magneto coil.
After two days I went to  nearby village (40 kms away) from coimbatore in my bike. In the midst of village suddenly I found my foot was very hot. When i looked down oil was spraying from the head. Afraid and exhausted I went back to the dealer. They told me to leave the vehicle for repair. Later i was told that one Oring was not properly fitted in the head causing leak.
I ask HMSI to take care of this probs in future.
So far this are the problems that I was able to find over the net, but basing from the link, most of those complaining are Indian customers.